If you are receiving the hp accelerometer error after the windows 10 update then do not worry it is a minor problem that is related to the issues in drivers, that can be taken care of very easily. There are few ways in which you can try to fix the hp accelerometer error after the windows 10 update. Generally, this alarming message is displayed after Windows received a new update. These issues can be file corruption or an outdated driver in use, thus the troubleshooting solutions will be focused on resolving these problems. This can be done with the help of instructions that are mentioned in this article. So, let’s get started!
There are 3 solutions to deal with hp accelerometer error after windows 10 update, and these are as follows:
Check for the Windows updates.
- On your computer, press the “Win+I” keys.
- Go to the “System Settings” and choose the “Update & Security” options.
- You can verify if there is any update waiting for approval under the “Windows update” section.
- You need to apply all the available patches and restart the Windows 10 device.
Update the existing drivers.
- Right-tap on the Windows start icon.
- Click on the “Device Manager” entry.
- Now you have to find the HP 3D Drive Guard driver in the “Device Manager.
- Right-tap on it and choose the “Update” option.
- Restart the Windows 10 system.
Note: It is recommended to download the drivers for accessing all the outdated drivers on your PC. These drivers are a great tool that can scan for updates as an antivirus scans for threats.
Remove the corrupted drivers and manually reinstall them.
If the updating a driver cannot fix the hp accelerometer error after the windows 10 update issue then you need to try to uninstall and reinstall it manually:
- Remove the driver from the “Device Manager”
- Right-click on the HP 3D Drive Guard driver and select the “Uninstall” option.
- Go to the “Control Panel” and switch to the “Category” and click “Uninstall”.
- Find the HP 3D Drive Guard software and remove it from Windows 10.
- Now, restart the device and access the link.
- Download the latest HP 3D drive Guard driver.
- Now, install the driver by running the executable file that was downloaded and follow the prompts.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope the method explained above has helped you to fix the hp accelerometer error after the windows 10 update issue. You can also share your experience or queries on the HP Support webpage. It is important to remember that this is a very common error that can be easily fixed so you should not be worried about the same occurring on your PC. The Hp Support assistance will help you with a step-by-step guide to deal with your related queries. The technical assistants will be there to assist you and resolve as best as possible.