If you are looking for the solutions to fix the issue where your hp laptop keyboard not working, then we can help you. In this issue, your mouse pad or touchpad or the keyboard keys of your laptop abruptly stops working. This problem might occur because of the outdated, corrupted or mismatched touchpad drivers in use. Furthermore, the reason can be the touchpad that might be occupied with incorrect configurations and corrupt system files.
In this article, you will get to learn the ways to fix the “HP Laptop touchpad not working” error in no time. If you have anything else to ask that is related to the HP laptop issues then contact HP Support by visiting its official webpage. The experts and technicians will sort out your issues and suggest you with the suitable tips to tackle the issues related to hp laptop backlit.
What are the steps to fix hp laptop keyboard not working on Windows 10?
From hp envy laptop, hp pavilion laptop, hp stream laptop to hp omen laptop every laptop can have this issue while operated with Windows 10 or Windows 8. You do not need to worry about it as it can be easily fixed by following certain steps as mentioned below:
- You need to update your Touchpad driver.
- Reinstall your Mouse driver.
- After this, you have to tap on the Function key to enable your touchpad. For this, you have to dab the combination for the function on keyboard keys for allowing expanding the Touchpad functionalities.
- You have to perform a clean boot process. To resolve HP Laptop touchpad not working error you just need to rub a clean boot process in your PC and analyze the issue carefully.
- Now, enable the touchpad settings. Tap on the “Windows +I” key on your keyboard and open the “Devices” option. After this, select the “Touchpad” option. Now, make sure you turn on the toggle under the “Touchpad” option. At last, restart your computer and save the changes.
- Once you have enabled the Touchpad driver, you have to enable the touchpad from the BIOS configuration. You just have to enable the touchpad from the BIOS. Boot up your Windows and then click on the F2 key or F8 or DEL key.
- The next step is to allow the touchpad in Mouse settings and Properties.
- At last, you just have to run the HP diagnostic program to check whether the error still persists or not.
Note: If you have any confusion in the steps mentioned above then we recommend you visit the official HP Support webpage and get the issue resolved in no time. Remember, these steps are applicable for Windows 10 and Windows 8 operating systems.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, the error hp laptop keyboard not working is resolved by now. If you still face difficulty or you are stuck in between the steps then it is a suggestion to visit HP’s official website to get assistance from the technical assistants who work dedicatedly to solve your issues in no time. You can chat with them or call them on the HP laptop support phone number available on its official website.