When you are dealing with HP laptop issues, there is a common problem faced by every user that is known as “HP laptop won’t turn on”. In case your hp laptop won’t turn on even when plugged in or even after pressing the power button then you might get frustrated, but you don’t need to panic. In certain conditions such as hp laptop not turning on or hp laptop won’t turn on but charging light is on, this article will help you to get a walkthrough of each issue. So before you throw out your HP laptops just go through the solution.
Some of the common issues in HP laptops
There are conditions when you think that why my hp laptop won’t turn on, well to this condition there are problems related and elaborated below:-
- HP laptop won’t turn on windows 10:
- HP laptop won’t turn on light flashes
- Hewlett-Packard laptop won’t turn on but charging light is on
- HP laptop won’t turn on even when plugged in, and many more.
The root cause behind HP laptop not turning on
There can be several situations where your hp laptop won’t turn on. Generally, this situation happens when the laptop’s battery is running out or your battery is damaged and unable to provide the power to your computer. There can also be a situation where the conflicts are caused by the external hardware and your system won’t turn on. There are certain troubleshooting steps that are discussed below and these steps are also applicable if you own an HP pavilion.
Troubleshooting steps to fix “hp laptop won’t turn on” issue
There are certain steps to that are required to fix “hp laptop won’t turn on” issue, the steps are as follows:-
- In the first step, you have to check the power supply and the battery.
- You need to diagnose the screen issues (if any).
- No, you have to remove all the connected devices from your laptop.
- You need to use a rescue disc and then try to boot in the safe mode.
- At last, you are required to check the hardware.
Note: – If you are still unable to fix this issue then it is recommended to get your issues resolved by the customer support assistants available on HP Laptop Support official web page.
Post troubleshooting steps for “hp laptop wont turn on” error
There are certain points to follow even after you go through the troubleshooting steps:-
- In the first step, you need to install the available Windows Update.
- In this step, you have to update the available drives.
- Now, click on the “Update” button that is visible next to the flagged device to run the automatic download the correct version of the driver.
- You need to install the driver in your computing devices.
- Now, you just need to restart your computer to see whether the “hp laptop won’t turn on” issue has been resolved or not.
Note:- It is always recommended if the issues mentioned above are not the cause behind HP Laptop not turning on, then you should download, install and run the HP Scan Doctor driver on your systems to scan the issue.
For more help:-
The article has highlighted the steps to fix the “hp laptop won’t turn on” issue and related problems. However, if you are still unable to resolve the issue then you are recommended to get the guidance and assistance from HP Customer support assistants via the HP Support web page or you can post your queries.