HP has been the choice of all because of its compatibility and high-quality prints. No matter you are using your printer for business purposes or for basic printing tasks, HP covers it all. These printers come in various sizes and functionalities depending upon the diverse requirements of the users.
But, with the passage of time, the printer starts to display certain error messages or you may see a message saying “HP printer stuck on printing”. This situation troubles a user a lot but you can fix it easily. This article encompasses various workarounds that you can try in order to get rid of the issue.
HP printer stuck on deleting? Fix now
When you see this message appearing on your screen, it means that you are not able to delete or cancel the HP print job stuck in a queue. Although you can fix this issue by using HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool, you may go for these workarounds if it does not work.
Step 1- Delete job files and restart the computer and printer
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord that is attached to the printer.
- From your Windows device, navigate to the “Services” section.
- Locate the option “Printer Spooler” and right-click on it.
- Now, select the “Stop” option.
- When it is done you can close the window.
- After this, open “C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS” from the search bar.
- Locate the “Printers” folder and delete all the files from here.
- Now, shut down your computer and again connect all the cords to it.
- Power on the computer as well as the printer, and then try to print.
If the issue is still there, you can go to the next step.
Step 2-Reinstall the printer driver
- First of all, disconnect all the cords from the printer.
- Now, navigate to“HP Software & Driver Download”.
- After this, enter your HP Printer model and go to the next step.
- Afterward, read and respond to on-screen prompts to install your printer software.
- Again connect all the cables and restart your computer.
- Print a test page and see if it works.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
Sometimes, the print jobs in your HP Printer might get stuck in a queue. This generally happens when a printer is not in a position to communicate with the device you are using to give the print commands from. In this scenario, you can try to establish a connection between the two by troubleshooting the connection issue with the printer.
Whenever you feel that the“HP Printer stuck on printing document”, the steps mentioned in this article might help you to resolve the issue in no time. Even after performing the workarounds, if you are unable to print documents, then contact the team of HP Printer Support.