Be it any printer there are a variety of technical errors and issues that occurs to the home and business users every day. If you talk about the HP printers, the HP Deskjet 3520 Printer, and HP Envy Printer are one of the best-in-quality printing devices with many magnificent features. So, these printers are widely used around the globe. Despite being the world’s most trusted printers, there can be issues in printers like other brands.
There can be many issues if the HP printer printing blank pages like ink running out too quickly, wrong printer configurations, interrupted connections or other paper jamming issues. Here in this article, you will get to learn the basics to fix HP Printer printing blank pages. If you have some other specific queries related to the HP printer issues then you are recommended to visit the official website of HP customer support.
Why is my hp printer printing blank pages?
There are many factors that may cause the hp printer printing blank pages such as print settings, low ink, and others and these do not get rectify even after a cartridge change. Print a nozzle check pattern to see whether the nozzles are clean or clogged up. You have to clean the printer head properly. For more knowledge about the issue, you can get in touch with the customer support team via helpline number available on the official website. The team of expert technicians will assist you with the best possible solution with no additional cost.
How to troubleshoot hp printer printing blank pages error?
To fix the hp printer prints only blank pages while working with Windows 10 you can get the solutions as given below:
Make sure you use the original HP cartridge while working with the HP printer. The HP officials have always recommended that you use the HP ink and the other suppliers for the printing. The HP will not guarantee any of the refilled cartridges. You can purchase the HP cartridge online or from the HP retailers.
To fix hp printer printing blank pages here are the steps:
Verify the ink level in the printer
For the first step you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Put the colorless paper in the paper tray.
- Press the button that is next to the “Setup” button visible in the control panel.
- Go to the “Tools” button and click on the “OK” button.
- After this select, the option “Estimated Ink Levels” and then click on the “OK” button.
Changing the ink cartridge
For the second step you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to change the previous cartridges with the latest or fresh ones.
- Once the printer is silent and idle start the further process.
- You have to remove the cartridge from the printer carefully.
- Make sure the contacts and the nozzles are not disturbed.
- Remove the plastic tape with consciousness.
- Put the fresh cartridges in the HP Printer.
- Now, put the plain paper to be printed.
- You now have to turn on the HP printer and press the power button.
For the last and the final step, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- Switch on the printer while inserting the papers.
- Press the button next to the “Setup” button in the control panel.
- In the “Tools” option and then press the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “Align Printer” option and then click on the “Ok” option.
- Wait for the printer to print the page aligned.
- Lift the lid of your HP printer.
- Make sure you place the paper to be printed on the scanner glass carefully.
By now we hope that every point and procedure in this article has helped you to resolve your queries. If still, your HP Printer won’t print the papers you should then seek help from a team of the technician via the Printer Support webpage.