The world is going paperless and there are certain instances where you need printouts to process your work. Today, if you wish to print from anywhere anytime you can use the smartphone so that you can print from phone. Fortunately, both iOS and Android support mobile printing via an app that enables the users to print from android phone to network printer. You just need to send the documents to the printer so as long as you are using the wifi network you can send the commands to print without interruptions. Let us start the topic and discuss how you can print from a phone without issues.
A step-by-step guide to print from phone
Here are the stepwise instructions for printing from Android, iOS, and Windows, follow them carefully:
If you do not have the hp print service plugin, then Google cloud print comes preinstalled on the devices, just follow the steps carefully:
- Download the Google Cloud Print app on your mobile device manually. Identify or add a printer compatible with your device with a Wi-Fi network.
- After this, you have to open the “Settings and find the Printer to add it to the list.
- Remember, once the printer is added to the list, you can open the app you are printing from.
- Tap on the three dots that is for more options to find and select the “Print” option.
If you are using a Windows 10 device then you can easily set up print from your phone, follow them carefully:
- First of all, you need to open Cortana and type “Printer”.
- After this select the “Printers & Scanners” option that appears on-screen.
- If the printer is on the same wifi as the connected device, you will have no issues in adding it to the queue.
- Now, you should be able to print from any time anywhere.
If you wish to print from a phone then there are features such as AirPrint in Apple that enable the users to print from iPhone or iPad, so you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- You can only use the AirPrint to print with the compatible printers with Apple devices.
- Just check the list to make sure the printer you are using is AirPrint enabled.
- Make sure your phone along with the printer is connected with the same Wi-Fi network.
- In the next step, you have to open the app that you want to print from and then find the Print option.
- Tap the “Print” or the “Printer” icon and then select the “AirPrint-enabled Printer”.
- Now, you will be able to identify and select the printer of your choice.
- After this, you can specify the printing needs and send the job to the selected printer.
We hope that the article has helped you derive a conclusive point where you can easily print from your phone. However, you can always reach hp.com/go/mobileprinting for the related information with articles and other pieces of information. You can also visit the hp printer support page for professional guidance and instructions to print.