The HP printer is one of the most used printers that is used on a global scale by the users. There are many features that you get with the HP printers and due to such features, you get all types of printers that are compatible with all the users. The HP printers are known for their quality work but despite the printer qualities sometimes you face issues like other printers. For the issues, you may need to perform the factory reset hp printer. Remember, a factory reset will return your printer’s settings to what they were when they came out of the box. Through this guide, we will help you to reset hp printer without any interruptions in the process. So let us get started!
What is the basic way to reset HP printer?
Here in this section, you will find out the steps to reset the HP printer whether you have Mac or Windows 10. Here are the steps:
- Restore the defaults, for which you have to go to the “Setup” from the Printer screen.
- Tap on the “Tools” option.
- Click on the “Restore Defaults” option.
- After this, you have to tap on the “Yes” button.
- The printer will then restart.
- Once the printer is restarted, your printer will be reset to factory default settings.
What are the steps to reset hp printer to factory settings?
Whether you have HP Envy Printer, HP Deskjet Printer, or hp Photosmart printer, the steps to reset hp printer are the same, these are as follows:
- First of all, you need to open the “Settings” option and then select the “System” option.
- You have to tap on the “Reset” options.
- Click on the “Erase all data” option.
- Just tap on the “Reset Phone” or “Reset Tablet” at the bottom of the window.
- You will be asked to confirm, just select the “Erase everything” option.
- The device should reboot and may show the process on the screen which indicates that the data is erased.
What are the steps to perform hp printer hard reset?
If you are looking for the steps to perform hp Officejet reset, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- You have to turn the printer off by disconnecting the power cable from the printer for 30 seconds.
- You have to reconnect and turn the printer on while you press and hold the “Resume” button for 10-20 seconds.
- You will see the attention light is turned on.
- Just release the “Resume” button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to find the WPS pin on the HP printer.
What is the process for hp printer out of paper reset?
- Firstly, you have to remove any paper from the paper tray.
- Just remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or ton paper that is present in the sack.
- You need to check for the obstructions that are inside the paper tray.
- Make sure you do not have anything left that can block the paper from engaging with the rollers.
- Just make sure that the paper stack is even on all the sides.
- You have to load the stack of paper into the paper tray.
- After this, you have to close or push the paper tray.
- In the end, you have to select the correct paper size on the printer control panel or in the printer software.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that this article has helped you with reset hp printer and the essentials needed in the process. However, if there are any issues in the process then you can visit the official website or you can download and use the hp print and scan doctor driver available on the website. You can also get assistance from professional experts who are available online on the website. On the website, you will also get the related blogs and the content that can help you in the process to reset the HP printer.