Whenever you purchase HP Envy 5055 printer it is very important to establish HP Envy 5055 setup without any interruptions. The Installation of the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup is not a complex task, however, if you are one of them who are facing issues in the process of HP Envy 5055 printer installation, then here is the article to help you. In this article, you will get to learn the steps for HP Envy 5055 setup so that you can perform multitasks such as Print, scan, and copy with the HP Printer.
How to establish a hp envy 5055 wireless setup?
Here are the steps to establish HP Envy 5055 without any interruptions:
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup for establishing HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Download the driver software for HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Now, enter the HP printer model and tap on the “Begin” to download HP Envy 5055 Driver.
- Tap on the “Download” option and then go to the “Open”, “Save” and “Run” on the Window.
- Just tap twice on the HP printer driver file that is downloaded on your computer to run the installation.
- After this, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the hp envy 5055 setup connection along with driver installation.
- Now, just go back to the hp envy 5055 setup page to finish the registration and activation.
How to perform hp envy 5055 printer installation for the first time?
- First of all, go to the HP Wireless Printer Setup page.
- Make sure you unbox the printer carefully and access the sticker imprinted from the HP control panel.
- After this hold the HP Envy printer and lift the cartridge ink door.
- Gently remove all the taping and packaging from the HP Wireless Printer Setup printer.
- Now, close the access door and open the tray to insert pages.
- After this, tap on the “Connect” button to connect the hp envy 5055 setup to a wall outlet.
- Set the preferences on the control panel and select the preferred language in the “Country/region” section.
- Tap on the “Yes:” option to confirm the choice if prompted on-screen.
- After this, tap on the date and time preferences and tap on the “Yes” option to confirm the choice.
- Just install the ink cartridges and lift the ink cartridge access till it locks into a place and waits for the carriage halts.
- Remove one of the ink cartridges and remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Remember, avoid touching the copper-colored contacts.
- Now, insert the ink cartridge into the slot until it clicks into the place and inserts the ink cartridge.
- Now, close the lid and insert the plain paper in the input tray and open the input tray and pull it out.
- After this, slide the paper and do not load more than 250 sheets.
- Do not push the paper so tightly and push the input tray into the hp envy 5055 setup and then tap on the “Done” option from the Control panel.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to establish hp envy 5055 setup without any error and interruptions. However, if you still have confusion related to the topic and steps or you want to know the hp envy 5055 troubleshooting steps then it is strongly recommended to visit the HP Support page and get proper guidance and assistance for the same.
Frequently answered questions
How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to my computer?
Go to the Wireless settings tap and then enable the Wi-Fi direct feature that is present on the HP Envy 5055 printer. After this, you need to activate the wireless option on your computer or your PC and wait for both the printer and the laptop or PC to connect with each other.
Why isn’t my HP Envy 5055 printing?
This is a common problem with almost every inkjet printer. So, you just need to check the default printer stings and make sure they are not set to print only in black and white ink. Moreover, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the HP Envy 5055 driver to print.
Is HP ENVY 5055 Wireless?
Yes, HP envy 5055 is a wireless printer that comes in the inkjet list of printers. It moreover is designed to help your families be creative and productive in their tasks. So, yes it is a wireless printer and you do not need to connect the printer with the cables and plugins.
Why won’t my HP Envy 5055 connect to WIFI?
This issue can be because of the HP driver issue, so if your network adapter has the incorrect driver or doesn’t support the system or there is not appropriate internet access then there is an issue to connect HP Envy 5055 to WiFi. You can resolve this issue by modifying the settings in the “Control Panel”.