If you have recently purchased the Officejet Pro 8028 printer and you want to perform hp Officejet pro 8028 setup then this article will be very helpful to you. It is important to know the steps that are essential for the hp Officejet pro 8028 setup. In order to set up the printer for the very first time then, first of all, you need to unbox the printer from the box and connect the power cord and install the ink cartridges, loading paper then aligning the printhead. In this article, you will get to learn the steps to set up the HP Wireless Printer Setup for hp Officejet pro 8028. Just follow each step carefully as directed in this article to avoid any interruptions.
What are the steps for the hp Officejet pro 8028 setup?
Here are a few steps that you need to consider for hp Officejet pro 8028 setup:
- Unbox the hp Officejet pro 8028 and remove the film from its control panel.
- Lift up the scanner lid and remove all the packing from the scanning glass.
- Just close the scanner lid and connect the power cord to the printer.
- After this press the “Power” button.
- Now, go to the Control panel and select the preferred language.
- Just tap on the “Confirm” option and save the changes.
- Install the HP ink cartridges correctly and wait till the carriage stops to move.
- Now, remove the plastic cover from the carriage and pull back the orange strap.
- Just hold the ink cartridge and twist the orange cap to remove the ink cartridge.
- Close the door and tap on the “Ok” to complete the process.
- Just load the paper in the input tray correctly.
- Make sure the paper is of short edge and print side down.
- Go to the printer control panel and tap on the “Ok” option.
- Now, close the scanner lid and tap on the “Scan” option
- You need to make sure that you have to connect the fax cables correctly.
- After this, you need to install the HP Printer software.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, this article has given you the solution to establish the hp Officejet pro 8028 setups without any interruptions. However, if you still have issues or errors and you are stuck in between the process then all you need to do is to visit the official HP website and get assistance from the customer support team. Remember, customer support is a team of technicians and professionals who will help you to resolve the errors 24/7 that might occur in the process.