If you own an HP Printer you might have come across certain circumstances where you see HP Printer light blinking and you do not know why the reason behind it. For those who are curious enough to know the genuine reason behind HP printer light blinking cause needs to consider this article a very important thing.
The Printer light indicates the Printer’s status from which you will get to know the response of the commands given to the printer. You can see them turned off, on or flashing, it just depends on the printer’s working status. You will see the elaborated descriptions in the article given in the article. Remember the write up discusses the flashlight issues related to the most common HP Printer such as HP Deskjet 1515, HP Deskjet f4480.
HP Printer all lights flashing
In such error condition, you will see all the control panel lights are blinking, you see THE Power light, Attention light, check color ink cartridge light, check black ink cartridge light all are blinking. The reason behind all these lights start to flash is that the HP Printer is in an Error state.
One of the common solutions to resolve this error is to reset the Printer. The steps mentioned below how you can reset the Printer without any flaw:-
- Starting with the steps to follow you need to detach the power cord from the Printer socket.
- After this, you have to unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
- Be patient and wait for at least 15 mins.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall socket and then with the Printer.
- After the Plug-in process, just turn on the HP Printer again.
Note: In case, you are still unable to resolve the issues, you do not need to continue the troubleshooting steps, it is recommended to get in touch with the HP Printer Support assistants via the official support page.
How do I fix the flashing light on my hp printer?
There are a few steps that are required to fix the flashing light on HP Printer, these steps are as follows:-
- Try and remove the cartridges from the default HP Printer.
- Detach the power cord from the Printer’s socket and then detach the canble cord from the wall socket as well.
- Now, remove the USB cable, if it is there.
- Just wait for a while and then hold the “Power” button of your respective HP Printer.
- After this, you have to plug in again the power cable to the wall socket without any extension cord and then connect to the printer.
- Now, turn on the HP printer and then wait till the printer starts.
- Check whether the flashing light on the HP printer has stopped or not.
Note: – If the error still persists and you are unable to find out the reason behind such error, then you are recommended to scan and troubleshoot the issue by downloading the HP Scan Doctor driver.
Hopefully, all your HP Printer related issues are resolved by now. However, if you still have some issues with the HP Printers or the flashlight issues then it strongly suggested seeking help from HP experts and technicians who are available on the official HP Support page.
Read related official discussion – https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/Printer-Error-all-lights-flashing/td-p/6389139