HP is, evidently, the leading company in using state-of-art technology features for its products. HP was built on the foundation that the world needs to make use of the existing and emerging technological advancements in their daily life and enhance the standard of their living. And to achieve this objective HP accepted all the technical flaws that came with its products and found ways to resolve and prevent them from using technology. Here, in this read, we thought of discussing one such software service and walk you through the HP Smart App download procedures according to its compatible operating systems.
Things you should know before HP Smart App Download
HP Smart App, formerly known as HP All-in-one, is a very carefully designed mobile application that is directed to ease and better your experience with HP printers. With an HP Smart App download you get exclusive rights to set up your HP printers along with the facilities to scan, print, share, and even manage them. And the best part is, you can do it using your smartphones from wherever you are and to whichever printer your phone is connected to.
Steps to HP Smart App download Windows 10
Listed below are the steps that you’d have to undertake as and when you decide on the HP Smart App download on your Windows 10 device:
- Get into the Windows Store and look for the HP Smart App.
- Download and install the app and launch it on the device.
- Once your HP Printer is detected, hit it to set it up.
Note: If your printer doesn’t get detected in the list, you can go ahead with the “+” (plus) symbol to manually add it and then follow the on-screen prompts.
Steps to HP Smart App download for Mac & iOS
This part of the read will help you with the steps of the HP Smart App download on Mac and iOS. Let’s peek at the steps to undergo:
- You can get head to the official HP web page and download it.
- Launch it on your system and ensure adding your printer.
- To set it up, go to “Choose printer”> “Set up a new printer”.
- Now, follow the prompts (if any), and complete the setup process.
Steps to HP Smart App download Android
Performing the HP Smart App download process is extremely facile when it comes to Android devices. Listed below are the steps that will make getting the app onto your Android smartphones a cakewalk:
- From the list of applications on your smartphone, go to the Play Store.
- Type in “HP Smart App download” in the search box of the application store.
- On getting the desired search result, hit on “Install” to move ahead.
- Wait for its completion and launch the app as and when it’s done.
- Set up your HP printer according to the displayed instruction prompts.
The issue- HP Smart App not working
Here’s what you can do, if for some reason, post the HP Smart App download, it isn’t working:
- Go to the device in use and get into the Control Panel.
- Locate and settle to go into “Program and Features”.
- Select the application software and hit on “Uninstall”.
- Now, follow any of the above procedures to reinstall it.
- Go through the same setup steps for the linked device.
Note: Make sure that the reinstallation of the HP Smart App download is with the latest version and in case of further hindrances, go ahead to the HP Printer Support.
Resolution for HP Smart App not detecting printer
There might be some rational cause that after the HP Smart App download, your printer is not getting detected. But there is a way you can overcome this situation. All you have to do is make sure that your printer isn’t getting detected and then go for the plus icon (+). This means you want to manually add the printing device and therefore add it. Once, it gets added to the list you can use the app to scan documents and pictures to print, share, and manage the functioning of your printer.
The detailed read above will introduce you to one of the many exclusive software by HP for better management of your HP product- the Smart app. You’ll get to learn a few interesting details about the app along with elaborated steps to HP Smart App download. These procedures are personalized based on your operating systems as the software is available for Windows 10, Mac, iOS, and Android. Additionally, you get to know the resolution steps to two very common issues that users may or may not face. Overall, this is a perfect medium for understanding how the app functions.